We want to be one of the most advanced and qualified businesses in the market for high power and special transformers. Our high specialization, extensive know-how and exhaustive after-sales service make our product fully tailored to customer requirements.
TES Transformer Electro Service – born in the province of Brescia, the heart of the Italian engineering industry – is now one of the most advanced and qualified business in the market of industrial high power transformers.
TES was established in 1998 as a spinoff of ASO Siderurgica, special steel company, and has grown handling problems related to the use of transformers; later on it became a manufacturer offering its products to the market. Its high specialization in special transformers for arc and rectification furnaces, in-depth know-how in the construction of high voltage machines for Energy use and effective after-sales service, make TES the ideal partner for the whole industrial and energy sector.
TES strengths are:
- Large investments in the R&D dept. which allow engineers to use software to define employment characteristics and machine size in the early stages of design;
- Advanced organization of the three workshops where manufacturing activities and the most accurate tests are carried out according to national and international standards;
- Custom made;
The young and strong company is growing steadily in terms of employment and profits, thanks to both direct sales and trading through Main Contractors and service activities for its own and third party products in all sectors: iron and steel (Danieli, Tenova, Siemens, SMS Siemag, Feralpi, ABS, etc.), chemicals (Uhdenora, PNR Chemical, etc.), refineries (ERG, etc.), energy production and distribution (Enel, AGSM, Edison, etc.).
Tes is a company that operates in the field of transformer at 360 °:
- Design, construction, testing and commissioning of Power transformers up to 400 MVA and voltage up to 420 kV. Interconnection autotransformers up to 250 MVA and voltage up to 245 kV, Shunt reactors up to 100 Mvar and 245 kV.
- Design, construction, testing and commissioning of special transformers and series reactors to be used in steel plants.
- Design, construction, testing and commissioning of three-phase rectifier transformers for industrial and traction applications.
- Sale and rental of power and special transformers, reconditioned and guaranteed.
- Repair of broken transformers, redesign, revamping and reconstruction of windings.
- On site tests and diagnostic surveys to identify failures and malfunctioning of installed transformers.
- On site preventive, routine and extraordinary maintenance of transformers and related accessories.
TES has ambitious goals:
- Supply of continuous and reliable maintenance and consulting service
- Development of innovative technological processes
- Strengthening of relationships with new markets
- Support to the customer during study, design and construction of its industrial plant.
- Development and research are the hallmarks of a corporate philosophy aimed at optimization of processes, instruments and resources.
The corporate goal is to manufacture products designed according to the customer’s requirements and needs. Tailor made is the concept that mainly characterizes TES.
A customer oriented philosophy and attention to service are the values shared by the whole staff.
TES is now one of the most successful combinations of experience and research and contributes to reaffirming the leadership of Italian supplies in a sector where safety and continuity are the first and incontrovertible needs.